Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming LLC
A Limited Liability Company (LLC) is now the most preferred entity for small business ownership. The LLC is an ideal tool for owners of small companies who are looking for asset protection, but want less complexity and paperwork when running their business.
- Limited Liability: After forming an LLC, owners enjoy the same liability protection as with a corporation. Because an LLC exists as a separate entity, much like a corporation, members cannot be held personally liable for company debts unless they have signed a personal guarantee.
- Tax Treatment – LLCs have a flexible tax structure, meaning you can choose to be taxed as a partnership or as a corporation this can help in minimizing your tax liabilities to the federal government.
- Flexible Distributions – LLCs can be used to hold a variety of assets like real estate, investment accounts, cash, equipment, vehicles, expensive business equipment, and private business interests.
The best part is – in an LLC, you can allocate the way you want the profits to be distributed and it does not have to be based upon the percentage of ownership. Distributions of the LLC can be based on the total amount of membership interest each party has, on the amount of work members put into the company, or a number of other distribution formulas.
At Global Wealth Protection, we help our clients to establish a limited liability corporation in each of the following states: Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming. Each of these LLCs is very beneficial for small business owners and has flexible tax structure which gives our clients a lot of benefits. Here are some of the key benefits of each of them.
According to 2010 U.S. Chamber of Commerce State Liability Systems Ranking Study, Delaware is ranked as having the best legal climate in the nation for seven consecutive years. Over 60% of Fortune 500 companies and over half of all U.S. publicly traded companies are incorporated in Delaware.
- Tax Savings: No state income tax for Delaware corporations that operate out of state.
- No License Required: No business license required for Delaware corporations not operating in Delaware.
- Flexibility: Anyone, anywhere in the world can incorporate in Delaware, without ever visiting the state.
- Confidentiality: By allowing you to file anonymously, Delaware laws shield the identities and personal information of business owners.
Thus, no matter where you live you can take advantage of all the benefits provided by forming a Delaware LLC.
Nevada has a number of outstanding attributes that make it extremely attractive to entrepreneurs. In Nevada, liability stops with the corporation. As an officer or director, you cannot be held responsible for lawsuits against your corporation except in the case of outright fraud.
- Tax Savings: When you establish a Nevada LLC, you will not have to pay any of Corporate Tax, Personal Income Tax, Franchise Tax on Income, Inheritance or Gift Tax, Admissions Tax and Unitary Tax.
- Privacy: No other state takes privacy as seriously as Nevada. In Nevada, there is no requirement for the names of stockholders who own a Nevada corporation or Nevada LLC to be filed with the state. Stockholders are anonymous-not a matter of public record.
- Flexibility: Members of a Nevada corporation or a Nevada LLC can live anywhere in the world. Your directors and shareholders can hold meetings anywhere.
Since Nevada also does not require corporations to file a list of assets, the corporation’s assets are not linked to you in any way. You also have the ability to use nominee officers and directors which make it very hard to pierce the veil of a Nevada corporation.
A Wyoming LLC offers its officers and directors the highest degree of asset protection. Since Wyoming has had limited liability companies available longer than any other state and it has the strongest laws protecting members and managers of an LLC.
- Tax Savings & No Restrictions: Wyoming LLC can get a lot of tax benefits and pay zero tax – no personal income tax, no corporate income tax, no inventory tax, no franchise tax, no excise tax, etc. Also, you may issue as many shares as you wish (without any additional costs or fees) by simply making the proper entries in your Articles of Incorporation. Unlimited shares are very important in case you ever contemplate taking your company public.
- Flexibility: One person can fill all of the required corporate positions, giving you the ultimate in flexibility and control.
- Privacy: Wyoming has no requirement for the names of shareholders to be filed with the state. It asks only for a simple “Annual Report” which requires disclosure of only those assets located within the state of Wyoming and the name of one person, usually the one who submits the report.
Wyoming offers unparalleled flexibility. By filing a few simple forms (we will handle it for you start to finish), your existing corporation can become a bona fide Wyoming corporation.
Why Global Wealth Protection?
Since a Limited Liability Company is fast emerging as a sought after tool of asset protection from various kinds of litigation, we help our clients achieve their business objectives with a LLC in regions where they can benefit the most. Establishing a Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming LLC offers several benefits for small to medium to large business portfolios.
- Effective tax minimization
- Holding of the real estate, comprehensive investment accounts, cash dealings, equipment management, and other private business interests
- Zero corporate income tax
- Zero personal income tax
- Zero franchise tax
- Zero stock tax
- Zero estate tax
- Zero inheritance, gift and inventory tax
- Only annual filing fees to be charged
- Can become functional rapidly in 24 hours
- Zero personal liability by state law
- No need of any incorporation in the concerned state
We, at Global Wealth Protection, aim at protecting our clients’ assets and wealth in the form of Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming LLC – an apt solution for business enterprises especially for small business owners. Some of the services offered are –
- Provision of a registered agent and registered office service for one year
- One real and tangible business address
- LLC operating agreement
- Preparation and filing of a Federal Tax ID number (optional)
“Wyoming, Delaware, and Nevada LLC’s are the most common tools for US domestic Asset Protection Planning. This is a must have tool to manage your real estate, business or liquid investments,” says Bobby Casey, Managing Director, Global Protection LLC
At Global Wealth Protection, we believe that wealth protection is an intricate science that has to be pursued in a methodical way. This is why, this obscure task of asset protection is deftly handled by our team of highly experienced professionals. In addition, we offer many categorical advantages. They are –
- Handling every customer’s financial and business profile with specialized knowledge
- Handling each portfolio in a subjective and customized manner, simply because every client is unique with equally unique financial and business portfolio
- Deft understanding of the current financial markets and incorporation of latest fundamentals and wealth management programs and modules
So, what are you waiting for? Find out more about how we can help you establish your own Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming LLC today!
For more details, do not hesitate to contact us.